Followers

Friday, 28 June 2013

FLOWER GIRL

Hi to you all and hello to all new followers
have not been on for a few days as I have  had a very bad cold  
but think its getting better now and hopefully will here what is wrong with my back to day from the doctors 

That's the end of my moans lol 

now on to a card I made using by big shot and a die and I have made it into an easel card I used a digi from a set I got free from a magazine ages a go and found when looking for something else  
I have used my promrkers to colour in and added a nail charm to her hair to look like a bow I think its cute I have added a ribbon bow and some flower gems also a happy  birthday sentiment 
I inked the white card as well to add some colour 


I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

MAKE IT MONDAYS  with C.C DESIGNS 

TO DAY IS ALSO A NEW CHALLENGE FOR BROWN SUGAR SO POP OVER AND SEE WHAT THE LOVELY TEAM B HAVE DONE  
THEME IS BOY /MAN 
SPONSOR IS QKR STAMPEDE 

thanks for popping by and taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 

Just a bit of summer for you from my garden for you all 




9 comments:

Elena said...

It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Such an adorable card creation and your lilies are beautiful!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Joanne said...

This is oh so cute! I love your soft colors and the pretty die cut frame pieces. Lovely card! SO happy to have you play along with us at A.R.T. Anything Goes. Joanne

My Creative Therapy said...

Rachel great easel card! Just love that die and the image is colored so nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member

Sharon said...

Super, super sweet. Adorable image and beautifully colored.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs - Sharon

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

WOW!!! Love the edging on the easel card and the image is adorable. Great job on this! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Oh so very sweet! Lovely image and nice coloring. Hope you feel better and tfs your beautiful flower! Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
Hugs,
Asmah
[Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

cheiron said...

Such a cute card. I love the way it opens...very fun. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

CTgirl said...

How cute!! Lovely project!

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene
Crafting By Designs DT