Followers

Saturday, 22 June 2013

90TH BIRTHDAY


Hi to you all today hope you are all having a good day 

today's  card is an order I have done but thought I would put it up to show you all 

card in a box 



inside of card 


To make this card I have used 
 white scooped pre scored 8*8 card 
patterned papers 
2 doily's
some silk flowers and some roses 
pins pearls gems feather  
 butterfly punch and a corner die 
printed out wording 
90 th cake decoration 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

MAKE IT MONDAYS WITH BUGABOO STAMPS 
DL. ART ANYTHING GOES JUST LINK IT UP
SUNDAY FUN DAY 

Thanks to all the new followers for joining in the fun 
Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Rachel. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Berit Synnøve said...

Gorgeous card. Love all your details ! Found you at MIM :)
Hugs from Berit

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful I am sure the recipient loved it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com