Followers

Monday, 24 June 2013

4TH OF JULY


Good morning to you all ones again for to day 

well it is a new week as well over at 
THEME IS 
#47 4TH JULY 
HOST IS DAWN 
SPONSOR IS 



here is my DT card 


To make this card I used 
a large white card A4 
I used my printer to print out front cover from scrapbook scrapbook .com 
I glued it to the front of the card and I cut out the middle of the frame through both layers 
I have attached some plastic sea through sheet behind the frame 
on the inside I added some more paper from the sane sit as on the front 
I then coloured with promarkers my digi and cut them out and added them to the middle of the frame  on the inside  of my card 
I added straight line  stickers around the frame on the front 
THE DIGI IS ANNIVERSARY  WALTZ by  stamp doodles 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to stop and look and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Chris Boldovici said...

Rachel,
Hi, this is such a great card, that image works great with your creation.

Hugs
Chris B

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Rachel. I saw this on MIM...Loz

Elena said...

It's so cute! Fantastic! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Yone said...

Great card !
Tks for joining the Bright Colors Challenge at the House of Gilli Blog.

Hugs, Yone
http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

Jennifer Grissom said...

Thanks for playing at MIM!

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha