Followers

Friday, 3 May 2013

TO DAD

Hi to you all
hope this little post finds you all well if not hugs from me
kitchen almost finished will post photo later then I have to get the house all back to normal well what ever normal is lol

for my card to day I have used some washi tape new to me but had a go and made a background paper now hocked on it saw a craft program on Wednesday where she was making flowers and all sorts with it so may have a go at that soon

It is a new week over at BROWN SUGAR Its team Bs turn so pop over and look at the wonderful  cards the DT team have made the theme is Mothers Day sponsor is Robyn's Fetish with 5 digi stamps for the winner

Now for my card




 recipe for this
I have used white black card
card stamp and promakers
washi tape for back ground
sentiment sticker

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

creative friday  #75 are we a little washi
paper crafting journey  anything goes
pin and tack spark your creativity anything goes
fussy and fancy # 88 anything goes
the crafters digital art center  anything goes

thanks for looking
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


14 comments:

Lynnel Lynch said...

Rachel, very nice card. I do like the way you used your tape. I think any Dad would love this card. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Lynnel
CDAC DT Member

Kami-koneko said...

super male-card, the car dp looks fab :)

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Loving the monochromatic colours. Perfect for any special man.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

funny said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte, herzlichen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Creative Friday!

LG Annette

Uta said...

Wow, your card looks so great and your washi tape background is just fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
Hugs, Uta

MIA said...

Hi Rachel,
a beautiful masculine card, I like the reduced colours and your Washi tape background!
Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Creative Friday!
Viele Grüße, Mia

Anonymous said...

Tahiti is the largest of i would say the 118 islands that make up French Polynesia.


My website: imprezy integracyjne

Anonymous said...

Additionally, busy lives making it seem impacts impossible to find anyone worth courting.
Methods unique is escape of speech the heck?


my page: imprezy integracyjne

Anonymous said...

Explain for you to them that your current Yoga For Girl program is very beneficial.
That's why a good solid lot of guys have pets.

Review my page - imprezy integracyjne

Anonymous said...

Don't we have need of someone to care for workers from obtaining taken advantage for? Most linked with us do not really wash our hands before texting.

my web page: agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

Anonymous said...

Diamonds are highly transparent, graphite completely opaque and the collection goes
on.

My web site agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

Anonymous said...

Bill transforms businesses and business leaders to generate breakthrough results!
Poker-TEL gives you view to world rate training and education and learning.


Visit my weblog; agencja detektywistyczna

Anonymous said...

There are a plethora of translator apps available for many smart devices.


Here is my web-site :: agencje ochrony

Anonymous said...

People need and exchange ideas and thus feelings with like people.
Cesspools may have some part that can happen to be seen on the
earth.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: usługi ochrony lublin