Followers

Sunday, 12 May 2013

TIME TO DANCES

hi to you all hope this has worked
have set my blog to send this next card as I am away from the computer selling at a craft fair if it has not worked then I will be a bit late getting my bog up

Today it is a new week at 163 Avenue create  the theme is shaped cards anything but a rectangle / square - can be an easel circle heart use your large dies to create a shape my kind of challenge just love shaped cards

The sponsor is RSD 
 

My card for DT 



to make this card I have used a template to make the shape I have put to of the spring cards shape together and have the spring part in the middle 
I have used 2 patterned papers 
some gems 
spell binders die cuts for the corners and die cuts for the middle 
the Image is lady dancer from RSD 
I have used promakers to colour the image and have added a sentiment 


I am not putting this card into any challenges as I will be away from the computer when it publishes and will not be able to link back to the challenge groups 
but please pop along to 613 and see what the rest of Team A have done and look at RSD images lots of lovely ones
And feel free to leave a comment love to know what you think 

thanks for dropping by and looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 
pps will be back on Monday with more cards for you all and how well I might have done to day 

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Verry pretty. Cute image and great choice of papers.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Rachel! I love this card! So cool the way the center pops out with the image! Nice cutting of the image as well! Perfect for the challenge this week!

Hugs,
Kathi