Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

TIME FOR GOLF

hello every one hope you are all well

Time to craft for my own pleasure no DT work today back tomorrow with 613 Avenue create new week more on that on Sunday also on Sunday I will be selling at a craft fair in Plymouth UK so lots going on I am going to set my blog post up to night so  hopefully it will go off at the right time on Sunday and will not be putting my card in to any challenges as I will not be able to link back as away selling and will be in late

Now on to my card something a bit different for me I have done a paper decoupage for a change it came free with a magazine and I turned it in to an easel and added papers to it and some sticker  sentiments

the word golf is layered up so is the bag
the sentiment says
Its not true that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are winners before the game starts
the second sentiment says
have a good day

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

UNSTAMPA BELLS  CHALLENGE #23 easel card
THE CREATIVE DIGITAL ART CENTER  anything goes
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #92 shaped but not a square
LOVE TO SCRAP anything goes
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR  anything goes
FUSSY AND FANCY #88 anything goes
PAPER TAKE WEEKLY  anything goes
SCRAPPY FROGS  free choice challenge
MAKE IT MONDAYS #139 anything goes
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY  anything goes

thanks for stopping and looking hi to all new followers thanks for joining
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel

20 comments:

Lynnel Lynch said...

Love your design. Great card for a Dad.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Lynnel
CDAC DT Member

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,I have this freebie too and have not had time to use it...love what you did with it
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Merry said...

A clever Easel card and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Easel Card challenge this month. :-)

Deonna Bemish said...

Fantastic Card and perfect for a Dad. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Valerie said...

This is so fab. Thank you so much for playing at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

Norma said...

Wonderful card, Rachel. Terrific job on it. I have trouble making male cards. This would be the perfect birthday card for a golfer.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma

Lin said...

Rachel,

I am really embarassed, I don't know how I managed to miss you out, but I don't believe I got round to your blog before today. I am really sorry. Have had a lot going on at home but it's a poor excuse for not welcoming a fellow team member (Lexi).

Fabulous design for a man, and would also make a great Father's Day card. Great use of a freebie!

Lin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this design and the creative way you have done the word golf.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jacki Daniels said...



This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Wow I'm loving this card! My parents and all their friends golf so this would be perfect for them. I may scraplift this one! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Cherished said...

Cute Card. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap. "Anything Goes " Challenge.

Penny said...

Love your design, your fun papers, image & great sentiment! Wonderful card for a guy! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

karen said...

What a fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Karenx

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

what a great easel card! thanks for joining in our Easel card challenge at UnstampaBelles.

Gale said...

This is a fabulous male card. My hubby (being a golfer) would love it. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck in our "Anything Goes" challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Leslie said...

What an awesome card! So great for a guy, as most of us having difficulty creating masculine projects! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's Anything Goes challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

What a great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves to Scrap!!

Sarah C said...

Very sweet card and love the sentiment! A perfect father's day card :-) Great job and thanks so much for playing at the UnstampaBelles Challenge!

Barbara said...

What a great male card! The sentiment is perfect and I love the GOLF letters, they are the perfect touch!

Lauren Tomecek said...

Such a great sentiment. I really like all the fussy cutting. Thanks for sharing at Unstampabelles.