Followers

Saturday, 25 May 2013

RAY OF SUNSHINE

Hi to you all to day
hope you all have some sunshine its a bit cloudy here to day but never mind at least its dry

 Time for my card
 last night I had a card making class at my houses one of many in the week and we all had fun this is my make  I have used the new stamp set I used the other day to make the not-lets with now I have used one of the stamps and words as a card I have also used an old metal template to make my centre cut out hexagon shape and I have used promakers to colour my doily and my laces
I have added some pears and gems and some spellbinders dies as well as some buttons and die cut flowers
here is my card





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS-------BUTTONS 
DO CRAFTS CREATIVITY ------ BUTTONS 
FUSSY AND FANCY --------#89 PEARLS AND LACES 
STAMPING FOR THE WEEKEND --------MONOCHROME 
POKA DOODLES ------#21 TO DIE FOR 
THE CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTRE ------ANYTHING GOES 
INKY LINKY -------#16 ANYTHING GOES 
SCRAPPY FROGS -----FREE CHOICES CHALLENGE 
SISTER ACT ------#8 
SWEET STAMPING -----DOILIES AND DIES 

Thanks for looking
 Hi to all new followers thanks for joining in the fun 
Happy crafting to all 
Hugs 
Rachel 

12 comments:

Céline said...

really sunny card ;)
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Creative Genie said...

What a bright, cheerful and inspiring card!! Yellow is not my color, but your card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Christine - CDAC DT

dutchess said...

thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles with your lovely card....love the bright colours....good luck. Margaret

Malika said...

this is a funn card. i love the yellow.

Greatings malika

Karon said...

Great monochromatic card - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Laura Love said...

What a super cute card! Perfect theme for the monochrome look! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to have you play along with us again soon :)

Bunny said...

This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..and good luck.

Caz CSD DT

Bunny said...

This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..and good luck.

Caz CSD DT

Debbie said...

Great card thank you for calling by at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. DebbieX

Suzette said...

A sweet sunny card, thanks ever so much for joining us at totally papercraft this week.

Hugs
Suzette

Tanya said...

great card...love the bright colors

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh Rachel! What a beautiful ray of sunshine this card is, its gorgeous! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx