Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

LIGHT HOUSE

Hi for to day
hope you are all well its been raining all day here in Plymouth uk hope some of you have better weather
to day I have made a card as a thank you for a man

front of card 

inside of card

how I made this card I used

white card to make my shape and covered it with 2 patterned papers and a blue paper I used a boarder on the outside going in to the inside I stamped my sentiment topper and added a gem I mounted the stamp  topper on to red card die cut with spellbinders die in side the card I added a blue boarder xcut die in blue and then my topper which is a digi stamp from the inter net  and last I added 3 brads

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

fussy and fancy  anything goes
sister act #6 anything goes
cards for men fancy folds

inklings and yarns anything goes
forever friends monthly challenge  anything goes
my hearts pieces anything goes
challenge 4 everybody anything goes
simple create too 
anything goes
colour me challenge  anything goes
paper playtime button or brads ( brads )
pink by design thank you

fashionable challenge anything goes
the creative digital art center anything goes 
make it mondays 
the corrosive challenge #174 my sentiment exctiy
sunday fun day anything goes


thanks for looking and taking the time to comment happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

14 comments:

Tracey Boley said...

Great card Rachel.

Lovely papers and image.

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

Good luck

Tracey DTxxx

In paper heaven said...

Great job creating a mans card. I always have so much trouble making manly cards.
Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC.
Loretta CDAC-DT

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful project. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Rachel this is really pretty I guess i didn't see it on our site Created with love but I came to check out your site and here it is. Beautiful. Love Lighthouses.

Lisa T said...

How pretty! Thanks for joining us at SACC!

Ephemera said...

Hi there, beautiful stamping and colour combinations. Thanks so much for sharing with us this fortnight at FSC. Good luck in the prize draw. XX

Joan Macdonald said...

Beautiful card and great design. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Peggy T. said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us for the CDAC Anything Goes Challenge.

Peggy T.
CDAC Design Team

Claire said...

Beautiful card Rachel, love the stamp you've used, its fab! Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping challenges this time
Claire xx

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, I love the design!

Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful male card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

Sabrina Alery said...

Such a great card for a man! I need to make more shaped cards like this!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pink by Design weekly challenge!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us for our "My Sentiments Exactly" challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you for our next fortnight challenge!

Marie Gamber said...

Very cute card. Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CMC for our Anything Goes challenge! :D
Hugs,
Marie XX