Followers

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

FOR THE TEACHER

Hi to you all

well back in the craft room and got computer all back working at last so now I can blog and do tutorials on video for you all hope to do some more next week

Over to my project for to day and I have hand made some backing paper by using a template



to make this gift I used
yellow paper red spot paper and a template to cut out my fold back shapes then I coloured the fold back part with promaker blue  II coloured my white silk flowers with promakers to match the paper added some ribbon to tie on to my bottle and added some for decoration on the top of the bottle

I would like to enter this gift into some challenges

the craters digital art centre anything goes 
Sunday fun day anything goes
anything goes challenge blog #93 hand made backgrounds
decorate to celebrate  # 51 teachers gift
make it mondays  # 141 with bugaboo stamps anything goes
Inspire me friday #103 anything goes

thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel

7 comments:

Rose said...

This is lovely, and a great idea, really pretty.

I saw this on MIM.

Rose x

Rose said...

This is lovely, very pretty and a great idea.

Saw this on MIM.

Rose x

Lynnel Lynch said...

Very clever! Thanks for sharing with us here at CDAC challenges. We would love for you to share your tutorials with us at "link up to learn".
Thanks
Lynnel
CDAC DT Member

Donna Ellis said...

Not only cute, but very practical and needed! Awesome project, Rachel - and delightfully presented! hugs, de

Chrissy said...

What a great idea for a gift Rachel..lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

In paper heaven said...

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
Loretta, CDAC-DT

Carol said...

a super little project and gift idea. Thanks for joining in on Anything Goes this time and good luck
Carol xx