Followers

Thursday, 30 May 2013

FATHERS DAY

HI to you all this morning

Today is my last post with  CRAFT as GDT  for may comes to an end I shell miss it as I have had fun working in this team and had the chances to do my first blog hop when they had their 4th birthday  but as they say all good things must come to an end well time to have a cuppa as this is  a long list of sponsors then my card have fun in the challenge and lots of prizes on offer

theme FATHERS DAY 
sponsors are 

flonz    


trimgyms   

sponsor for top 3 karens doodles   

star of the month of may winner sponsor is 

my last GDT card 


How I made this card    I used yellow and orange card I made an easel card out of the orange card then using the spellbinders dies I cut our a frame and used the middle part on the bottom part of my easel 
I then coloured my digi stamp with promakers the stamp is from my hearts pieces called don't move I will shoot you cute boy with flag coming out of his gun 
I then used x cut dies to cut shape out and inked around the edge then I glued it to the frame over lapin at the bottom and  glued the frame to the same size orange card and glued  to the top part of the easel I then added some glitter around the frame and added the fathers day sentiment that I had stamped and inked this was added with foam pads to be my stopper part 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 
CUPCAKE CRAFTS #244 BOYS 
MY SHERI CRAFTS #111 FATHERS DAY 
PARTY TIME TUESDAY  #122 ANYTHING GOES 
THE PAPER SHELTER #114 SHAPE IT UP OR EASEL 
WORD ART WEDNESDAY  #82 ANYTHING GOES 
CRAFTY BY DESIGN ANYTHING GOES WITH DILLY BEAN 
CARDS FOR MEN #11 DAD 
MELONHEADSZ FRIENDS  FATHERS DAY OR MALE INSPIRED CREATION 
HIMCR #99 FATHERS DAY 
CREATIVE INSPIRATION #216 ANYTHING GOES 
MAKE IT MONDAY '142 ANY THING GOES WITH STAMP ART 
WAGS N WHISKERS ANYTHING GOES 
CREATIVE INSPIRATION PAINT ANYTHING GOES 
SIMON SAYS STAMPS ANYTHING GOES 
QRS STAMPEDE CHALLENGE BLOG  #40 ONE FOR THE BOYS 
LEJ DESIGNS  #55 CELEBRATE 
PINK BY DESIGN WHO'S YOUR DADDY 
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY MASCULINE CARD 

thanks for reading all the way down 
hi to all new followers 
happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 


22 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Great card Rachel. I came over from Make it Monday

Sandy Palmer said...

what a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what a fantastic card. Wonderful design. Thanks so much for joining us for our Father's Day Challenge at Delightful Challenges!
Denise

Heather said...

Such a lovely card Rachel, I love your design and colour scheme. Your image is adorable and great colouring!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous job on your Father's Day card, and what a cute image! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

seemacrafts said...

Great card Rachel thank you for joining in over at LEJ DESIGNS. Seema LEJ DT

Ruza Rebel said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
Ruza, QKR DT

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card with us at Word Art Wednesday. That image is just too cute. He reminds me of my grandson. :)

lalkygirl said...

what a cute card Rachel,love the happy colours and cute image
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Karen Letchworth said...

An absolutely GORBGEOUS card, Rachel. I am so very grateful to have you share your time and your talents with us by participating in our challenge, and I really hope you will be back soon. Next week, we have 11 prizes up for grabs. We love seeing your art and hope you will continue to play along.
God bless you as you create and share!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

Glenda said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

sari said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the image and the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great fun card, love the image you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

alethea said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx

Eileen said...

A cute image and lovely bright cheerful card.
Thanks for joining in with The Paper Shelter challenge this week and good luck
Eileen x

Anne said...

Fabulous Dad card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Anne (CFM DT)

Shelagh McCarthy said...

Great image Rachel, the colouring is perfect xx Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs x

Moms Been Scrappin said...

So pretty - love this image. Thanks for playing with us this week at Crafting by Designs! Doris :)

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great card I love your image and design.

Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

Caz

Sandi said...

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Sandi ♥ Member of the CDAC DT

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute easel card! I love the way you have colored this little guy!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky