Followers

Saturday, 20 April 2013

TO MY FRIEND

Good morning to you all

hope you are all well have had a few busy days with flowers and card orders have put up the pictures of my flowers that I have done CLICK HERE   did not get time to take photo of cards as my camera was on charge never mind try next time well off out to night with lovely Hubie so will try and get photos so I can put up some more for you to see and on Sunday plan to start and try my first video tutorial so will hope to have that up on Monday lol

first its anew week over at BROWN SUGAR pop over and take a look at what the lovely team B have done I get this week of as I am in  team A
theme is Get Well and sponsor is

with 4 digi stamps for the winner just love what they have take a look 

well now for my card I did for a friend 

4 twisted easel card 

other side 


To make this card I used white and gold card patterned paper 4 toppers circle punch flowers and gems 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

EVERY DAY IS AN OCCASION #8 Sunday fun day 
CREATIVE CORNER  unusual shape 
OOH LA LA CREATIONS  easel card 
SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS #173 fancy folds 
PAPER PLAY TIME #8 more than one fold 


hi to all my new followers 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Malika said...

you did it again. this card is marvoulus

Malika (Belgium)

tinamarie said...

WOW! YOur card is fabulous!!! I love how you created this. So unusual and pretty! Thank you for playing on Creative Corner Challenge!

Elisa said...

What a great shaped card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge on Creative corner challenges,x

Hazel said...

This is unusual - I love it x

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this web site needs a lot more attention.
I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

Also visit my page - airplane Simulator games

Tara Bruening said...

What a fun fold! I have never seen one before. Love those birds.

Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Playtime.

Tara
PP DT
Craftin Desert Diva's

Anne said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer rachel this is outstanding work that easel card looks fantastic and so beautiful, amazing creation, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
hugs
lorraine x