Followers

Sunday, 21 April 2013

NOTE PADS

Hi to you all to day

well had a good night last night will be putting up the pictures lol click here to see them  yep I even got in some of them lol lots of fun will be putting them on ofter this post and then my video tutorials will be taken lol and my son is going to help me so they may be up later to night or on Monday depends how we get along

well its a new week over at   613 AVENUE CREATE   this week it is team Bs turn for DT pop along and look at the lovely creations they have done
theme is

Challenge #16 Anything Goes/Color Twist

Welcome to another challenge here on the Avenue.  Since tomorrow is Earth Day I have an optional color challenge for you using Earth tones.


 This week we are fortunate to have Rick St. Dennis as our sponsor again!

Our Guest Designer this week is

well now for what I have made 



To make the note pads I have used 
card and 
 papers punches xcut dies Japanese knotting gems most of what I used was left over card and  papers 

I would like to enter the pads into some challenges 

THOUGHT THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR  anything goes 
KENNY'S KRAFTY KREW #140 anything goes 

thanks for popping by and hi to the new followers thanks for joining happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

Louise said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's for our challenge
hugs Louise