Followers

Monday, 29 April 2013

NEW BABY BOY

Hi to you all

Hiding in my craft room while the work is being done on the kitchen for my second card I have done one of my top 5 crafts and that is stitching for real by hand I just love doing the stitching and I have used a old template I have not used for a while

To make the card I have used 3 yellow and blue patterned papers one with words on one with feet on and one striped I have used cream paper to cut the shape and stitch on with blue thread
I have used a sentiment and some ribbon for a bow I have used my x cut letter dies for the word baby  I have used some edged stickers around the edges

my card

front of card 


stitching  and sentiment

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
STAMPING SENSATIONS  special occasions
SWEET STAMPING  anything but a birthday
CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTER  anything goes
CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY  #121 PERFECT PAPERS
CRAFT ROOM CHALLENGE  so sentimental
RHEDD AND ROSE'S stitching real or f aux (real )
CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY #19 anything goes
THE CUTE PIE  #43 lots of layers
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS #39 lots of layers
SWEET STAMPS CHALLENGE  #114 3 of any item ( patterned papers )


thanks to all for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


14 comments:

Moira Gray said...

Beautiful card, love the stitching.

Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog. Hope we see your work again.

Moira xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, the stitching looks great. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel

Hugs Julie xx

Zoe said...

What an amazing card Rachel, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Chris said...

Lovely card! The stitching looks amazing!Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
Chris
x

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card Rachel, love the added texture with the threading. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Abbie Kay said...

Wow what a beautiful card, love that stitching. Thank you for joining us at Artisitic this week. Abbie (owner) xx

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

Pam x

In paper heaven said...

Beautiful card. Love the hand stitching. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
Loretta, CDAC- DT

Joan Macdonald said...

This is beautiful and such a lot of work went into this beauty. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Joan x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Donemark v said...

Stunning card love the stitching.thank you for playing along with us at Cutie Pie.
Kaz.xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely card, so pretty. Great stitching. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx

Tina said...

gorgeous card Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies . Hugs Tina x ( DT member )