Followers

Friday, 12 April 2013

JUST FOR YOU

Good morning all
hope you are all having a good day so far

well I am out in posh frock to night again so this time I will get Hubie to take a photo as when I put the others up on my page I realised I was not in any of the posh frock pictures lol will put up some more

well today it is the new challenge for BROWN SUGAR team A
and the theme is Easel or step card 
our sponsors are Bugaboo  7 digi stamps and Sassy Studio  4 free digi stamps pop along to  and have a look lots of lovely stamps
                                                                     
                                                     
now over to my card

 
To make this card I made a steeper card by using a template and then turned it into an easel card soon I will have a tutorial on my blog on how to do that
I used yellow pink and  blue card I used a embossing folder to emboss parts of the card
I used some brads and buttons on my card and some glitter on my image
My image was Bugaboo Brat - Jesse Moon
I used my printer to print out the poem

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

LADY BUG CRAFTS  card for a child

STAMPING FOR THE WEEKEND  friendship
CREATIVE FRIDAY #74 only flying is better
CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY #119 wounder full wings
SPLENDIFEROUS CREATIONS  emboss me
I LOVE PROMAKERS #163 embossing
2 SISTERS #138 anything goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS #36 anything goes
7 KIDS COLLAGE FUND  anything goes
PAPER PRETTIES  buttons
CRAFTY CREATIONS   # 217 no square
DILLY BEANS pastel colors



thanks for looking and hi to all new followers
happy crafting to you all
hugs Rachel



18 comments:

funny said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte, herzlichen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei Creative Friday.

Liebe Grüße-

Annette

Basement Stamper said...

great stepper card! Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

Scrapaddict said...

Really cute!

Claire Newcombe said...

a wonderful stepper card, with a cute image

Thanks for joining us at Artisitic Inspirations this week.
Claire x

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
Hugs, Uta

Qie said...

Hi..
Love your card.. I wish I can learn to make that kind of step card..
Love,
Qie

Lorraine said...

Fabulous stepper card.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Mary said...

Great step card. Love the sleepy feeling. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

Jenn Bedient said...

What a great side step card! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend! Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Alexander said...

Wow!
Your card looks great!
I love the colors .... actually I love everything!
If you want, come on my blog ... ... ... and if you want you can ask to become a Member? .... Please. I'd be honored

lalkygirl said...

What a fabulous card ,love the shape and pretty images
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Dagmar said...

a beautiful stepper card and the image is so cute.

Shannon White said...

Just Darling!! And what a Fabulous Fancy fold card too! 8-) Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! 8-)

Ida said...

Very sweet card.

Ida said...

This is beautiful. I love the stamp you used and the embossing gave it just the right elegant touch.

Pauline said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

Amanda said...

lovely card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
love
Amanda

Hazel said...

Lovely step card x