Followers

Sunday, 14 April 2013

EXPECTING

EXPECTING
Yes I am my new kitchen might be going in on Monday lets hope this time it works lol
or shell I say the men work lol

Well it new challenge day over at   613 AVENUE CREATE 

THEME IS A SKETCH BY KATHI SILVIA



SPONSOR IS BUGABOO WITH 7 FREE IMAGES FOR THE WINNER 




Now for my card for the DT 


To make this card I used green yellow pink and white card 
sketch some gems and a sentiment 
digi stamp was from bugaboo expecting coloured with promakers 

I would like to enter this card into some challenge 


THE CORROSIVE #172 lifs special occations 
SISTER ACT #2 anything goes 
STAMPING SENSATIONS special occasions 
BUNNY'S ZOES CRAFTS your favourite colour combo 
MY GAFRCO# 148  anything goes 

thanks for looking
  ps still did not get a picture taken of me in my posh dress before I went out on Friday will have to try on Saturday next week as out again then lol 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

7 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Rachel,

I love your card using my sketch! What a sweet image by Bugaboo. Love the touches of bling too! Great idea.

Hugs,
Kathi

pinky said...

Ah I really like this one. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Jennifer Grissom said...

How cute! Thanks so much for sharing it at SACC!
I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

NanaConnie said...

This is totally adorable, Rachel ! Love the CAS simplicity. I'm really going to enjoy being on the 613 Ave Create team with you and I've just become your latest follower. :-D

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute,cute, a nice take on the sketch,got to love Bugaboo!
hugs
glenda

Francesca said...

Fabulous creation
thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca

Ruza Rebel said...

Super CUTE card! Love the image, the colors you used, and how you used the sketch! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
Ruza, CDT