Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

COCKTAILS

Hi all
I could do with a cocktail or 2 just right now

the last few days have been mad as someone hacked into my computer changed all my secret questions the lot hacked our bank every thing well dew to this I am late posting on my blog

well its a new week over at   613 venue Create  theme photo inspirational





sponsor is

 for the winner

my DT card


To make this card I used

yellow blue green patterned papers
digi stamp image from Shelly's image Happy Hour Pineapple
sentiment stamp
Tim halts alterations dies
edge punch
ribbon
gems
promarkers

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

COME AND GET IT CHALLENGE  joy fold cards
CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY #19 anything goes
KENNY'S KRAFT KREW # tic tack toe  (swirls digi image ribbon die cuts )
SWEET STAMPING anything but a birthday

thanks for looking
hi to all new followers thanks for joining
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel


5 comments:

Suzilou said...

Fabulous card and great coctail image.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

Danielle C said...

Great themed card! Love the relaxing feeling it evokes. Thanks for joining the Kenny K Krafty Krew and good luck!
Danielle:)

mixamatoasties said...

Oooh I've got that sentiment. Thanks for reminding me! Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Wedgie said...

Fab card Rachel - can't beat a good cocktail!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Anniebee said...

Great card! Makes me wish I had a cold adult beverage right now but I guess I had better settle for my iced tea. LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Kenny K's this week.

Annie