Followers

Monday, 18 March 2013

TIME FOR FAIRY TEA

Well I think this will be my last card for to day
 as  I have lots of packing to do and other things but will be back in the craft room on Tuesday for the last time for a few days and will spill the beans about my travels
so on to my card



To make this card I have used
yellow card shiny yellow paper and white paper
I have used spellbinders dies 2 circle punches and butterfly punch
some gems and some glitter
I have coloured the image with promarkers
the image is from Fairy dust crafts 
and a sentiment

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

LOVE TO CREATE  any thing goes
BY THE  CUITE AND GIRLY  favourite things (die cuts butterfly punch digi stamp )
THE EMERALD FAIRIES  # 14 bling
 LITTLE CLAIRE'S #31 cards with a fold
MAKE IT MONDAY  any thing goes
 CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY  any thing goes
 SQUIGGLEFLY face the music (fly a way with me )
NATALIE AND AMY  #7 die cuts

thanks for looking and a big hello to all my new followers thanks for joining
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


14 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I like those pretty butterflies and the fabulous frame. Thanks so much for joining us in our Squigglefly challenge.

Rene said...

What a pretty fairy! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
Rene :D

Holly said...

What a darling and cheery card! I love how you depicted the song Fly Away With Me! The sunny color is great and I love your little butterflies. Thank you for playing in Squigglefly's challenge. I hope you'll play again.

Kathy Bradley said...

Adorable card - sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

Susan

Loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Rachel. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Rachel beautiful colours an design, very effective

Hugs Julie xx

Pia S said...

With your choice of this vibrant color your card was very difficult to overlook over at MIM - lol. I think you've made such a great variety of cards - this being my favorite 'cause I love vibrant yellow colors! Beautiful die cut frame too!

Billie A said...

I saw your card on MIM. Great yellows and cute image. Great card.

bumblebee creations said...

have fun! gorgeous card--thanks for playing along with Squigglefly!

Crafty and Green said...

Wow! Love the Yellows!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create's Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

nwilliams6 said...

Great song choice for the image. Love the cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!

Sandy said...

So cute, love the colors and the fairy is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
Happy Easter
Sandy :) DT