Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

HOT CROSS BUNS

Yes second card of the day

well just love this card had fun making it



To make this card I used forever friends papers and I made up the 3d image and added toppers sentiments and some gems as well as some punched butterfly's

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

ROBIN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG  must use green
LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG  any thing goes
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION   #104 happy Easter
OLDIE BUT GOODIE  Easter (old punch )


thanks for looking
happy crafting to you all
hugs Rachel

7 comments:

Tonya said...

This is such a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CTO.

Michelle said...

This is an amazing card. I like the shades of green that you used and the technique. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Anna Jasiolek said...

Yummy! Fantastic layouts for a 3D effect! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

Anna Jasiolek said...

Yummy! I love those layers for a 3D effect. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

Glenda Atkins said...

Another wonderful easel card! Love the bear and the pastel colours!
hugs
Glenda

Esther said...

So sweet and adorable!!!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Those bears are too cute, so adorable! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)