Followers

Monday, 18 March 2013

HAVE A HAPPY DAY

Hi to you all 

have not been on the last few days as have had a few problems
 ye have  got most of them sorted now spent yesterday afternoon sat in the laundrette colouring some digi stamps
 yes washing machine gone wrong just before my holiday and I had a lot of washing then the machine at the laundrette broke lol keep calm and carry on crafting 
now for a new week well over at Lexis creations  we have a new challenge for you 
86 Mothers day /special female birthday 
and the Spencer is
  
       
click here 

Over to my DT card 


To make this card I have used 
A fairy dust digi stamp image ballet trio  and coloured  it with gel pens and promarkers 
I have used a white card pink paper and patterned paper 
I have used spellbinders die to cut out my image flower and leaf dies and I made my own brads with patterned paper I have used some stickers for edging on the middle boarder and a sentiment stamp 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

THE CORORROSIVE  #170 just dance 
BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY  my favourite things  ( die cuts  brads  image )
ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE  #220 any thing goes 
163 A VENUE CREATE  any thing goes 
MAKE IT MONDAY  any thing goes 
 CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY  any thing goes 
PAUSE DREAM  ENJOY  any thing goes 
NATALIE AND AMYS #7 die cuts 
VICKIES CHALLENGE any thing goes 
DIVAS BY DESIGN  put on some pink 

thanks for popping by 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


15 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely Card - I saw it on Make It Monday - thank you for sharing your beautiful creation - enjoy your week!

Katherine said...

Wow! Very pretty! Really likin' those flowers! Saw you on MIM and had to pop over for a closer look.
Hugs,
Katherine xx

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the little row of ballerinas, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

Mema's Crafts said...

Truly an adorable card and I love the colors. Thank you for visiting our community and stopping by to play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Lesia - DT Member
I invite you to visit my blog
http://memascrafts.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Rachel, love your three flower combo arrangement and the wonderful colouring of the FDC image.Love the die cut frame too!
hugs
Glenda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, great colours & I love the layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rina said...

Super darling image and card!

Thanks for playing with the Divas this week, so glad you joined us, and good luck!!!

Rina~~DT

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa S. said...

Beautiful card and I love your flowers. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

What a pretty card! I love the colour palette. Thanks so much for joining us at our 613 Avenue Create Challenge this week. good luck!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
613 AVENUE CREATE DT

Blue6366 said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Pause Dream Enjoy.

Anthony Paterson said...

very nice well done ,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Geraldine said...

Very pretty,girly creation.
thank you for sharing it with us at BTC&G's Favourite Things challenge.
Geraldine

Brigitte said...

Your image is so cute!!!! Love the brads and papers. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Ruza Rebel said...

Very pretty card! Love those dancing girls! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
Ruza, CDT