Followers

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

FRIENDSHIP

Hi to you all

yes back in my warm craft room
had a lovely time away with family and friends now back to sorting my kitchen out for my new washing machine and new kitchen to be fitted next week lots going on but for now a card I have made


To make this card I used white card pink patterned paper
cream laces with paper piercing Flowers and some gems
embossed card I used wax's rub on the card after embossing
x cut die shape stamp and promakers sentiment stamp
matching envelope

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

PARTY TIME TUESDAY #1130 any thing goes
WAGS AND WHISKERS #100 friendship
CRAFTY CARD MAKERS  #87 friendship
MAKE IT MONDAY  mim #133 with ricky st dennis
SIMON SAYS  any thing goes
WORD ART WEDNESDAY  #73 any thing goes
CRAFTS AND ME  #126 pretty in pink
THE PAPER SHELTER #105 any thing goes
BUNNY ZOE'S  girly
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR  any thing goes
HOUSE OF GILLI #51 any thing goes w/ flowers and / or ribbon


thanks for popping by
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel

14 comments:

Faye said...

Rachel, your card is super beautiful with that pink background paper. It's a great entry for WAW.

Rea said...

Sweet card and image. The image reminds me of a friend I have had since kindergarten. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

Sheryl said...

I love the embossing on this card. The image is so sweet too.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the colours that you have used, and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joning us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet card, Rachel. It reminds me of the 50s and 60s (I know the clothes are back in style LOL) - my flower child days and girlfriends. Gentle colors and wonderful shading and designer papers! hugs, de

Jenn Bedient said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wags n' Whiskers. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a cute card, I love the matching envelope! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs Susan x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so sweet, and I just love the pink touches. Beautiful job. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Heather said...

Such an adorable card - a great layout and such a lovely image!!

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love that freebee stamp...lol
fab design and pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Jo said...

Pretty background paper. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a lovely creation. Just perfect for our "pink" challenge. Good Luck and we look forward to seeing you at more Crafts and Me challenges. xxx Ann Marie

Sharon said...

Sweet card and I love the matching envelope. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

Shannon83k said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k