Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

FOOTBALL

Good afternoon all

just popping in with a card I did this morning I like to do decoupage every now and again and this card was quick and simple to do



To make this card I used
white blue and some silver card
I cut fancy edges to my strips of card top and bottom
a happy birthday stamp and ink pad
and a die cut decoupage

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

DEEP OCEAN  #46 for a boy
HERE COMES THE BOYS  no stamp
LADY ANNE'S any thing goes
CATCH THE BUG any thing goes

thanks for all the lovely comments and for stopping and looking
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel

9 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a fun guy card. I love how you did the image. Soccer is one of our favorites around our house. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy Guest Designer CTB

Glenda Atkins said...

Quick, easy and quite wonderful, great image! Perfect for those masculine people in our lives!
hugs
Glenda

Cheryl First said...

Great masculine card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Mojca said...

what an adorable idea. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys. hugs! Mojca

Lady Anne said...

Fabulous card for a male, I have a lot of men in my family who are football/soccer crazy, I too love decoupage and you have done so brilliantly with this. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Kathy said...

Such a cool manly card. Love the soccer image. Thank you for joining us at the anything goes challenge for March at Bugaboo!

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely and funny card Rachel!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

Hugs, Franz.

Mandz said...

Great no stamping card, thanks for joining us at HCTB's, Mandz xox

Woo said...

So glad you shared your lovely work with us at Here Come The boys! Thank you! Good Luck! Hugs Woo xx