Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

EASTER

Hi to you all

My second card for today is my DT card for Lexis's creations  and the theme is Easter with
click here 
and 3 digi images are up for grabs



Here is the card
To make this card I used
A image from fairy dust  Lillie with Tulips
I used white / yellow and orange card
 template for this shape is on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/crafter25
the butterflies were a spellbinders die les papillions and I used spellbinders cut fold and tuck die octagon strips and accents on the bottom of my easel card 
I used spellbinders die fleur de lis rectangles to stamp my image on 
I used some large and small pearls 
I used a sentiment stamp free from a magazine with ink pad to stamp happy Easter 

I would like to put this card in for some challenges 

MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP spring has sprung 
CREATIVE FRIDAY spring /easter 
FOR EVER FRIENDS lots of flowers 
 HECK OF A CHALLENGE  spring butterfies and pearls 
VISIBLE IMAGE spring 
BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS flowers and pearls
AVADARES CB easter / spring 
ROBYN'S FETISH CB #149 easter 

thanks for popping by and looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

15 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rachel such a sweet image.

Hugs Julie xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, love the sweet image and colours.

Hugs Julie xx

Laurence said...

Very nice card, I really like the use of your different Spellbinder.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Laurence DT

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining in at Forever Friends Monthly, you card is lovely and this image is so sweet. xxx

Cathy said...

Such a sweet Spring image, and great colouring. Thank you for joining in the Visible challenge this month.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet card and great fold.

Thanks for joining us at Avadares for our last challenge.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pst said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Rachel, love the easel design and pretty colours! Susan x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the easel fold and your wonderful showcasing of the FDC's 'Easter Lillie with Tulips' image. Love the butterflies too!
hugs
Glenda

Margaret said...

Great card. I just love the design. Thanks for joining us for this challenge at Avadares.
Margaret, DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, the colours and the butterflies, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a Challenge this month, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Sue Ashcroft said...

Your card makes me feel like Spring is here, nice and bright creation, good luck in the Visible Image's March Challenge, great card, Suze :D

Cathy said...

Fabulous spring card. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image Spring challenge.
Hugs
Cathy xx

mandy said...

fabulous, thanks for shareing at 'heck of a challenge' love mandy xxx