Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

EASTER TIME

Good morning all 

last day for me for a while in my craft room 
I will be on line to chat and do post and comments but will be away from the craft room 
I am going with my husband up to Cardiff on Wednesday to see our daughter for her birthday on Thursday and then 
on Friday we travel up to Darling ton County Durham to see my family and my daughter is coming as well 
while we are their we have a big family event to go to long dresses for the ladies  and men in DJs so that is good (will post pics when I get back)  then on the Monday back to Cardiff and Tuesday back to Plymouth and Wednesday back in craft room 

For my first card it is a bit of Easter 


To make this card I used 
Forever Friends spring time patterned papers I 3 d the bottom Bunnie and flower 
I used the Forever friends stamp set for the Bunnie topper and  steamed some eggs and coloured it with promarkers and added some stickers and edging and sentiment 

I would like to put this card in for some challenges 

SIMPLE CREATE TOO  # 33 Easter or bunnies 
DIGI HAVEN  Easter 
MY SHERI CRAFTS #  106 Easter 
HOBBY CUTZ  Easter 
BROKEN BOX  STOCK # 22 Easter 
 GLITTER 'N' SPARKLE  Easter / spring 
 A GEM OF A CHALLENGE  Easter / spring 
LIASTAMPZ  Easter / spring 
 MY TIME TO CRAFT  213 bunnies 
DIGI DARLA'S  Easter / spring  


thanks for looking and leaving lovely comments 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

A lovely and delightful easel card! Have a wonderful time visiting your family!
hugs
Glenda