Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

BOOK MARK

Hi to you all

Well yesterdays craft fair went not to bad sold some things and had a lot of fun I was glad my hubie was home as It would of been a walk to the local  ferry and a walk the other side but Lucky for me he did not have to work so we could go by car love the men some times lol
just a quick picture of the stall I have another one on Saturday coming but want to make some Easter baskets for that and put some small Easter eggs in will put up a post of that later


well now on to my project of a bookmark



To make this book mark I used white card and green card
2 stamps both were free stamp sets from  magazines the flourishes set I have had for well over a year and was the first time I used them will be using them more I thinks the flower stamp in the middle was coloured in with gel roll pens

I would like to put this book mark in to some challenges

MY  SHERI CRAFTS #105 roads across america any thing to do with reading

CHATCH THE BUG  any thing goes

HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM  #87 greens

ADDICTED TO STAMPING AND MOR  any thing goes

LADY ANNES any thing goes

CRAFT CRAZY any thing goes

CHALLENGE 4 EVERYONE #15 any thing goes

thanks for popping by happy crafting to you all
Rachel

14 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty bookmark Rachel! The green edging looks really effective. Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week.

Sharon said...

Sweet book mark, You can never have to many. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

Glenda Atkins said...

Yes hubby's do have their place don't the:o) but in all truth I would be lost without mine!! Love the bookmark.
hugs
Glenda

Nonni said...

Cute bookmark, Rachel! Love the stamping. Thanks for joinin gus at ATSM this week!

Kylie said...

Gorgeously stamped bookmark! LOVE it. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Cheryl First said...

Bookmarks are such a wonderful, fun project, and they make such nice gifts!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Lady Anne said...

Such a pretty bookmark you have made, I love the way you have presented it in the book too. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Shana Gaff said...

So pretty! I love the flourishes! Thanks for playing at ATSM this week. :)

Sandy Palmer said...

Rachel, nice set up at the craft fair! Looks great! Sweet little bookmark! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

FABULOUS BOOKMARK!
Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Anthony Paterson said...

very nice ,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic bookmark, great idea!! Love the use of GREEN!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Marge said...

Love your flower bookmark -- perfect for spring reading! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

P.G. Lamb said...

What a pretty bookmark! The flourishes are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts,