Followers

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

AROUND THE WORLD

Good morning all

hope you are all well and warm its trying to snow a bit my way but keeping warm in my craft room

thought I would share some sunshine with you all with the card I have and it for my daughter birth day next Thursday and when she was small she always wanted to be going to the beach even in the snow to play bless her sat Meany a time on a freezing day on a beach I live the beach image as the girl has a cocktail glass which in the picture is heard to see but I could of had one several times to keep me warm lol

front of card 

open part of  small card on front of card

What I used to make this card

I used a  pre scored white card 1 layer of cream paper and a gold paper on top
then I used a strip of white card and put 2 strips of gold paper  I had punch out on top and added a small strip of cream paper and some small gems to make the boarder strip across the card
I used a spellbinders die that I thought looked like seaweed and cut them out of green paper the shape on top was from out of the middle of the small card front shape and I added a sentiment
To make the small gate fold card
 I used a marianne design lr0236 die and this die comes with layers I used the bottom layer for the shape of my card and cut the 2 fronts in half I folded the card in to three be for cutting and had the die coming of the edge so I could keep the card as a shaped card I used the bottom layer to cut the the inner of the card with the digi stamp on which I coloured with promarkers and trimmed the sides to fit
I used the second layer and cut it in half to make the front of my card I used white card for the small card and covered the 2 front half's in cream then the 2 half's of the 2 layer on top
I flipped the digi image of the girl on my computer be for printing it out 2 give me opposite possess
I coloured them in with promarkers and then cut them out and added some gems

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

PASSION FOR PROMAKERS    #189 from around the world
PAPER TAKE WEEKLY    123  1 thing ( punch ) 2 nothings ( 2 dies ) 3 nothings ( 3 images )
ANY THING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG   #88 seeing double  2 images ( the girls )
LACY SUNSHINE #5  double trouble ( the girls )
USE IT TUESDAY   dies punches cut outs
BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS   girl
DIVAS BY DESIGN  put on some pink
THOUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR  #52 any thing goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS  # 32 flowers

thanks for popping by
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

love the opening front of your card and the images -thanks for joining us atArtistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

pinky said...

Oh wow Rachel this is just brilliant, love how it opens like that. I would love to live by the beach, hot or cold!!

pinky said...

Opps forgot to say thanks for joining us at PFP.
Pinky

Lexie said...

This is a gorgeous card Rachel. Love the layout and colouring and the images are gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Anjie said...

Lovely card, love the opening on the front. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
Anjie

xxcalamityxx said...

Sweet card !! Thanks for joining us at ATG for our seeing double challenge xhugsx Nikki

Nat said...

Fab card, love the opening and gorgeous images. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Natx

Pysselfröken said...

Lovely Card and really cute Images. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Hugs Frida

Dawn C said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by design this week.
Wendy xx

Heather Valentin Stamps said...

Great card!

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous, love the hidden image on your card!
Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

besitos said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week :) xx -Paula DT

Joan Macdonald said...

This is fabulous i love the design and images are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Joan x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rachel, what a gorgeous card. I love your images and your colouring is fab. Wish I was sitting on that beach right about now lol! Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Denise x

Eileen said...

Love the extra opening on your card and beautifully coloured images. Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PFP and good luck
Eileen x