Followers

Sunday, 31 March 2013

60 YEARS

Good morning all
for my second project I have made is for my lovely friends who live next door to me
and had a special day on Friday

 front view of picture
side view
to make the picture I used a frame some spellbinders dies  stickers for hearts and wedding rings
and for the wording I used a sticker

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges

HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM #91 freestyle
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS #48 any thing but a card
TAMMY'S  SCRAPIN CORNER  anything goes but a card
SHELLY'S IMAGES  any thing goes
HOT SHOT CRAFTS #15#anything but a card

thanks for looking happy easter to all
have a happy crafting day
hugs
Rachel 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT

cotnob said...

This is a wonderful project, such a lovely verse.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Karen said...

What a beautiful and thought gift you have created for your neighbors. they surely will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this week for our Anything but a Card challenge. Karen DT

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great project! I'm sure your neighbour will be thrilled with it!
Thanks forplaying at CFAS this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a beautiful gift Rachel and such a sweet idea! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Amber said...

How beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber