Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

50 ANNIVERSARY

Good afternoon all

had some time to pop in today between sorting out classes

here is my card



To make this card I used white card I used blending inks to colour my white card black/gold paper gold card
I used a form a line stitching pattern and stitched it to make my topper
I used some stickers as embellishments

I would like to put this card in for some challenges

CRAFTING BY DESIGN  wedding bells
WHIMSY STAMPS #57 stitch it real or faux
MY HEARTS PIECES  not to be a square

Thanks for popping by
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card , love the golden look with the white!

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card, love the stitching pattern. Thanks for joining us at WhimsyInspirations! Kim x DT

Sarah said...

Another lovely card Rachel! Thank you again for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Stitch It challenge x

Cindy said...

Pretty card! Like the stitching. Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces.