Followers

Sunday, 10 February 2013

SUMMER TIME

back in with the third card of the day been having a good day in the craft room to day lots got done

thinking of summertime with this card



I used white card blue card 3 brads 1 button as apron party sticker
 digi stamp from trimgym  ( part of some I won the other day take a look there are some good ones on the site)
and some promarkers
I would like to put this card in for some challenges
PASSION FOR PROMARKERS  boys and their toys
CRAFT BOOTS   blue and white
CARDS GALORE  one for the men
613 AVENUE CREATE #6   sketch #1
THE PAPER SHELTER  DT call
thanks for looking happy crafting to you all
hugs
RACHEL

6 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

It is very cold here at the moment Rachel, so your lovely card reminds me of warmer days and happy times. It would make a lovely male card.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Kathi Silvia said...

Hi Rachel!
Oh summer!! What I wouldn't give right now considering we just had a blizzard and power/heat was out for 3 days!! So yes summer works for me! Love your interpretation of my sketch :) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood again at Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner

My Creative Therapy
http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Delightful male card - the image is the perfect boy's toy!! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

Carol said...

Great male card! My son would love this one. Thank you for sharing your work with us at 613 Ave Create.

Angelique said...

Fits the Sketch perfectly.
I'm up for that party ;)
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Huggsss, Angelique

Chana said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Rachel! It is so nice to think about summer and all the fun to be had once this cold weather has passed! Nice Job!
Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana