Followers

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

PART 2 OF CUPCAKE TOPPERS

Hi to all just one more post then off to my bed getting ready for a craft sale on Saturday and have done some more cupcake toppers like the Easter ones I have in an earlier post these are mothers day and st Patrick's day 



To make these I used white card punch cocktail sticks  ( each one is stamped on both sides) stamps and ink pads 
I would like to enter  this project in to some challenges 

DIVAS BY DESIGN  any thing goes 
DOCRAFTS  any thing goes 
RHEDD AND ROISE any thing goes 
PARTY TIME TUESDAY any thing goes 

here is some toppers that are 3d and you can just print out and make up but they are for personal use only click here PRINTABLE PARTY KITS  they have lots a good party fun site my toppers from them 



well time for my bed so thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
god bless night all 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Rachel, what fabulous projects, love them, thank you for joining in with our very first challenge, I do hope we will see more of your projects in future challenges, good luck Hun, Zoe DT Rhedd and Rosie's challenge blog xx

Moira Gray said...

Great ideas, love the toppers.
Thanks for joining Rhedd & Rosie's Anything Goes Challenge, we hope to see you again.

Moira DT

Nicky Wilcox said...

There fab thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies xx