Followers

Monday, 18 February 2013

MONOCHROMATIC

Good morning all, well time for the new challenge to start today at LEXIS CREATIONS  The theme is Monochromatic  and the sponsor is FAIRY DUST CRAFTS   Designer LEXI Lee's store is a wonderland full of fabulous crafting items new items arriving all the time well worth a visit
the winner of this challenge will receive 5 digi images of their chooses from the FAIRY DUST CRAFT store
now for my DT card


inside of my card 
  
front of my card

To make this card I used
A window pre shaped card covered the front in gold paper in side I used a flex paper of yellow gold and stamped a sentiment from Inkylicious
on the out side I used my big shot and die cut some swirls then added some pre cut flowers and some gems
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
A GEM OF A CHALLENGE   dies and punches 
DIES TO DIE FOR  flower power 
CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY  #14 any thing goes 
PIN AND TACK  any thing goes 
SPLENDIFEROUS CREATIONS   cut it out 
MARANNES DESIGNS DIVAS   favourite colours 
MAKE IT MONDAY   any thing goes 
thanks for popping by and thanks to all my new followers happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
RACHEL 

29 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel what a beautiful creation, gorgeous detail and design.

Welcome to the team.

Hugs Julie xx

Laine said...

Elegant card Rachel. Wonderful detail. I have this verse. It is lovely.
Laine
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your window card is so beautiful . I have a fascination for window cards myself.Saw your link at MIM
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Barbara said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx

Angela D said...

Really cool card
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Nicky Wilcox said...

O wow what a fantastic card the col is gorgeous xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Rachel, beautiful card, very classy and elegant xx

Lisa Warren said...

Hello, fabulous card. Great colour and design. Lisa :)

Joan Macdonald said...

Beautifully designed card. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Janice Ayers said...

Great details, lovely card :)

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh Rachel this is gorgeous! Elaine-xxx-

Danie May said...

Gorgeous Design and I love the big die cut flowers! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card.....
I have blog candy...
Hugs sylvie xxx

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Rachel - welcome to the team at Lexi's. This is a very pretty card - love the flowers!
Helen x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the design and the sentiment is so beautiful.
thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challegne this week
Sue xx

Loz said...

Fantastic card and Beautiful colors Rachel. Stopped by from MIM...Loz

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how the flowers and swirls are so pretty and highlight the message inside - saw your lovely card at MIM.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Rachel what a fabulous card I love how you made a frame its beautiful! Welcome to Lexis! x

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful Rachel, love the window you created and the flowers are marvellous! Welcome to the team!!
hugs
Glenda

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! This is beautiful and should definitely be framed. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such an elegant card, I love the verse
Julie GDT

Beate said...

I saw your card at MIM and I love it!

MamaBeate

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such an elegant creation! Love the gorgeous handmade flowers. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday. :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

Tineke said...

Heel chique is je kaart!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

crafty amy said...

Rachel this is gorgeous! I LOVE that sentiment and how you have framed it. Thank you for joining us at Marianne's Design Divas to win you would need to have used a Marianne D product and told us what you used but we still love to see what you create.
Huge hugs

Amy xx

P.S. If you would like a crafty getaway this year there are still spaces on the one I organise yearly. For more details CLICK HERE

vicki said...

Hi Rachel wow really pretty card, I thought I would stop by your blog and say hello :) your cards are lovely

Vic

Dannii said...

Wow! Stunningly pretty x