Followers

Thursday, 28 February 2013

KEEP CALM

Afternoon all a picture I made a while a go at  the workshops I teach from home finally getting up on my blog



To make this I used
 a Ikia frame
 white black and pink card
keep calm stamp and ink pad
x cut dies
5 shaped buttons
black ribbon
silver edge stickers

I would like to put this project in to some challenges

FUSSY AND FANCY #83 pink and black
DO CRAFTS any thing goes
CRAFTS US CRAZY any thing goes
CRAFTER DIGITAL ART CENTRE  any thing goes

thanks for popping by and a big thanks to all the new followers of my blog
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel





4 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a great entry. What a pleasure to visit your creation and it is so nicely framed too.Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla

In paper heaven said...

Beautiful project Rachel! Thank you for entering it in our Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES

Annie said...

Beautiful card Rachel. xx

shell said...

I love it Rachel, thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy this week.
Shell xx