Followers

Friday, 22 February 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well back again with the second card for to day and the last as I will be off to my bed soon so be for I put my card up I will say good night to you all sleep well and I will be back soon 

I have done a shaped card again just love the shaped cards 
I used white card vellum silver edge stickers 
I embossed the vellum with dots 
I used a butterfly die and a flourish die
I used a sentiment stamp from inkylicious
ink pad and some small gems glitter on the butterfly's 
I would like to put this card into some challenges 

DEEP OCEAN   #45 letter b (birthday ) 
MACAULAY ARTS   #  54 winter white 
CITY CRAFTERS CHALLENGE  #147 all that glitter 
DESERT ROSE OUT POST  all white cream 3 layers 
MEL JENS DESIGNS  #148 seeing spots 
JONAS GARDENS  poker dots  vellum oval 
LILIS  LITTLE FAIRY'S   butterfly's 
CRAFTY CATZ  dies and punches 
thanks for popping by happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
night to you all  Rachel 

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, wow, wow this is a stunner! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Pssequimages said...

Rachel, this card is SO beautiful. I love every detail. Thank you for the inspiration, I'm going to to do this!

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty and elegant ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Rachel gorgeous design and detail.
Hugs Julie xx

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Rachel - What a unique card. Oh those butterflies are so delicate and adds a beautiful touch to your card. I really like your sentiment and the bits of silver and the silver edges. Thanks for joining the VCMP and participating in my challenge.

Sharon S.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! Just beautiful! I saw your card over at Joan's Gardens and just had to come for a closer look! GORGEOUS!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful , love the shape and the white/silver colour. Lovely details and design!
hugs
glenda

PaperDaisies said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the silver and white. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

sara said...

beautiful very elegant in white thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x x

Charlene said...

What a gorgeous elegant card I love it!! Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous creation, love the design. Thanks for joining us for the CraftyCatz Challenge! Kim – DT CraftyCatz

Linda R said...

WOW!! this is so pretty and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!