Followers

Saturday, 9 February 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

hi to you all did not get back in yesterday had to do some food shopping
 and when putting the trolley back went to go and get in wrong car lol
love to know if any of you have done that  

well here's my card 




I used   black card 
             pink paper 
             black laces 
              black swirls that i sprayed with glitter 
             free  digi stamp from stamping my world 
             pearls  happy birthday sentiment 
I would like to enter this card in to some challenges      

SWEET SASSY    pink and black 
UNIQUE CRAFTERS  laces and fabric
I LOVE PROMARKERS  #154 happy birthday 
PENNY BLACK AND MORE   pink pearly and swirly 
MOVE ALONG WITH THE TIMES    only girls allowed 
LOVE RUBBER STAMPING   anything goes 
thanks for popping by to look happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
RACHEL 

7 comments:

brenda said...

A great card Rachel and really effective fold.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a gorgeous image and love the shape. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Jacqueline Smith said...

OMG what a fabulous card along with the fancy fold! Love the colors and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Shanna Shands said...

Great fancy fold. Lovely job. Thanks for playing with LRS.

Stephanie said...

I really like your fancy fold and the flourishes on each side. Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, lovely shape, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Kellylouj said...

WOW this is lovely, such a fab shape. Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.

kelly x