Followers

Sunday, 10 February 2013

GET WELL

well back in the craft room had a lovely chat on skyp with my 2 lovely great nephews in between last card
so now on to my second card for to day



I used yellow /brown/green/peach/and glitter card
I used a free digi stamp I downloaded from the Internet
promarkers and a get well sentiment

I would like to put this card in for some challenges

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS    colour inspirational picture
JELLY PARK FRIENDS   your sweet treats
LITTLE MISS MUFFET  #54 sketch


thanks for popping by happy crafting to you all
hugs
RACHEL

7 comments:

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love combo. thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

cotnob said...

This is a fab card Rachel, your ice cream looks good enough to eat.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Shelly said...

Your card is adorable, such a yummy image! Thanks for joining us at LMM Stamps :)

Stephanie Hester said...

So cute! Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet.

Bianca said...

You have made a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab! I love the colours you used! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a fab get well card, thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our so sweet challenge. Mel :o)