Followers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

CIRCLE CARD



good morning all had a lot on on Saturday so did not get any time to craft but back in the craft room 
for my first card I have done a simple but effective small card 



To make this card I used white card and xcut die to cut out the shape paper pricking template one I have not used for a long time from oinane pr0557  I used a small part of the template and added a gem and sentiment sticker I inked around the edge with a ink pad 
I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
SWEET STAMPING   mothers day 
LESS IS MORE  paper piercing 
PAPER PRETTIES  circle card 
JOYFUL STAMPER   any thing goes  
thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
Rachel 

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' this week with your lovely card. Debbiex

Rene said...

What a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Chrissie said...

This looks really sweet Rachel!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less us More"

Glenda Atkins said...

Very lovely, a wonderful CAS circle card. Love that you paper picked the flourish ,so pretty!
hugs
glenda

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.So elegant.

Pam x

Jen said...

great piercing rachel

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Paula Knall said...

That is so sweet and so pretty Rachel - I love it! xxx