Followers

Monday, 4 February 2013

ART DECO

ART DECO  
hi to you all this is my last card for a few days as I will be a way till Friday at a family funereal 
so I thought that I would do a large shaped card 



this is a Debbie Moor template I have done it as a double but you can do as a single card 
I used white card and put fabric netting on top 
I used a mask and dry embossed it then put ink on the top 
I put ribbon through the laces 
used some gems and feathers 
and the glitter girls art deco bar for the corners 
I would like to put this card in to some challenges 

STAMP AND DOODLE    a girl or ladies card
DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGE   red white and ribbon
CRAFT CHALLENGE   make a mask or use a mask

EMMA'S CARDS UK   #13 art deco
CRAFTY CATZ   any thing goes but not a square
CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY #13 any thing goes

thanks to all for popping by happy crafting to you all
huges
RACHEL 

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,lovely image and fab papers.xxx

Avril Ann said...

WOW Rachel, what an absolutely stunning card, love it, thank you for sharing with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck xxx

Jac said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

Tina said...

Wow Rachel this is a Stunning piece of work, Thank you for entering Emma’s crafty challenge
and good luck xx

craftygranny said...

This is gorgeous and i love the images. Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x

Larelyn said...

Oh my, this is just stunning. What a fabulous fold. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Aunty Sue said...

This is lovely and very clever thanks for joining craft and crafty catz

Jac said...

Fabulous creation, very elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

Berina Febin said...

I have given you a blog award..
Please check it @ http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.in/2013/02/blog-awards.html :)

carol said...

ooh wonderful creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

Deb said...

hey Rachel, wanted to let you know you won the Outta this world challenge at CCT a couple of weeks back!
Debxx