Followers

Monday, 21 January 2013

ROUND AND ROUND
morning all yep that's how I feel this morning got lots on and lots to do to day so have popped in early to try and see if I can get it all done well lets get started






To make this card I used a template to get my round shape
then I embossed the front and inked it and did the same on the inside, on the second in side I used the paper I had been inking on, as it gave a nice patter to it.
 I then punched a circle shape out and put on the front and using a free stamp from a magazine I stamped the large image and used promarkers to shade it, then I used a stamp set I have to colour and cut out the 2 parts at the bottom of the card front.

I would like to put this card in for some challenges
ROBYNS FETISH CHALLENGE    round card

WINTER WONDERLAND     vintage

I hope you are all  keeping warm and safe happy crafting to you all
RACHEL

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous vintage and so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous vintage card - love the shape
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x