Followers

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

hearts and flowers

Photo
front of card





HEARTS AND FLOWERS

Hi all well the last card for me to day don't know if I will be in on Thursday as I have classes I teach in card making and some workshops but will be back on Friday
I have made a card shape I have not used for a long time and had to remind myself how to make it lol getting old I think
Photo
inside of card


I used white card 3 patterned papers the template was a B-C-E 
ribbon laces flowers buttons edge stickers spellbinders dies and a x cut die stamp and promarkers ink pad gems 

I would like to put this card in for some challenges 


PENNY'S PAPER CRAFT CHALLENGE   ONE FOR THE GIRLS 

LOVE SPELL #95 BINGO (FLOWERS RIBBON PINK)

DEEP OCEAN   LOVE AND LACES 

CRAFTY SENTIMENTS  BUTTONS AND BOWS 

thanks for looking good night all and happy crafting to you all hugs 
RACHEL 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Rachael, this is such a pretty, and clever card.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

Beate said...

wonderful card, wish I could see it better the picture is very small.
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
Beate
CSD GDT

Eulalia said...

What's an elegant card!
Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Vicky said...

Hi hunnie, thank you joining our Bingo challenge at Inky Impressions with your beautiful card

hugs Vicky xxx

ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz CS DT

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Lovely creation Rachel, wonderful fold/layout. Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions BINGO challenge this week!

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry