Followers

Friday, 11 January 2013

SOME LIKE IT HOT 
yes I do would love to be on a beach somewhere hot right now 
well this card made me think that had fun time in making it 


this card is a triple easel card 
very simply I just matted and layered my 3 toppers then put 3d stickers on them
 I then  matted and layered my bar part and put some stickers on that 
I used white and blue card  
I like this card as its clean fresh and simple 

I would like to enter it in to some challenges 

CARD CRAFTERS CIRCLE    some like it hot 

FOREVER FRIENDS    Birthdays 

3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Wow, Rachel, this is gorgeous. What a great birthday card. Thank you for joining in with the FF MOnthly challenge

Laura said...

Wow what a fab card! Love the style, it looks almost ornamental!
Thank you for taking part in our Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.
Laura xx

Anne-Marie said...

You put a lot of work and detail into this and it shows....beautifully done. Thanks for linking up to Card Crafter's Circle.