Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

DREAMING OF LOVE  

Good morning all this morning I have had fun in the craft room 
I made the card using 
a template from the Joanna Sheens tutorial found on her web site 
and papers from Docrafts me to you with love pack that is Double sided paper pack 
and a small glitter sentiment from docraft 
and a stitching topper I made and matted and layered on to red and black card I had in my craft stash along with a few gems I had 




I had fun making this card and would love to see any cards you have made from the template and would love any comments thanks to you all and happy crafting 

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the stitching, the red and white together, and the lovely cute image

Craftylollea said...

This is such a beautiful card Rachel and I love the colours you've used and your stitching work is fab chick.
huge hugs from your newest follower, Lorraine xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card. Chris xx

mamof9 said...

Lovely card, I love how you have added a stitch topper and the papers work well x

rachel taylor said...

thanks for all the lovely comments hope you pop by soon have fun crafting all