Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

INSPIRATION
Afternoon all in one of the challenges for this card I had pick some thing as inspiration off a web site  so I chose a picture of  poppy's yellow and orange and wanted to make some thing for the home as well as it was from a home store site this is my project A hanging pad 





I used red orange card and yellow and white  check paper some brads die cut punch and a poppy stamp some promarkers  sentiment stamp and some ribbon and  a small pad 
here is the inspiration picture  



I would like to enter in to some challenges 
LOVE RUBBER STAMPING    picture inspiration
USE IT TUESDAY   red orange yellow 
I LOVE PROMARERS   any thing goes 
THE PAPER SHELTER   any thing goes 
thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
this will  be my last card for to day  and I have classes and going to a craft show tomorrow so may not be back till Friday 
hugs RACHEL 

16 comments:

Craftylollea said...

This is a fabulous card Rachel.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

jane stillman said...

A great hanging pad x

mamof9 said...

Gorgeous card,I love the layout and colours x

Janice Ayers said...

Great idea, love your design :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is lovely Rachel. Love the colours and a fabulous idea too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Athina said...

Awesome creation based off the picture! I really like it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Athina said...

Awesome creation based off the picture! I really like it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

rachel said...

Hi Rachel - what a fbulous take on our sketch - great idea! Thanks for joining us at SALS this time and good luck xx

Olivia said...

This came out so beautifully. Love the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

lalkygirl said...

what a gorgeous project,love the CAS design and great gift idea
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck in the challenge
tracey x

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! You did an amazing job capturing the inspiration piece! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Stephanie U said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for digging into your stash and playing along with us at UIT!

Carolyn Cochran said...

Great original idea and colors-Thanks for playing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy,
Carolyn, DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty, I can totally see your inpiration in this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Lorraine said...

A very pretty project.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Stacey