Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

TIME TO STOP FOR LUNCH 
 Hi all ones more for to day a card I have made 
getting ready for classes this week that I an teaching 

 shopping list to make this card 

Kanban  backing card from the revolution bronze CRD1736 
also from kanban mackenzie sundials paper craft toppers die cut pack of 2 sheets (lots on a sheet )
creamy  yellow card and gold card 
stamp set I got mine free with do crafts Creativity mag issue 37 
the stamp set is called chronolgy and is by papermainia 
tenplate from Joanna Sheens tutorial found on her web sit 




how to make 

first I marked  out the template on the back of my card 
then cut and scored the card 
then added by mating and layering gold and creamy yellow card on to the card near the bottom 
I stamped the 3 small clogs in both directions on my strip 
(do this when the strip is in place a lot easer to position right )
then added the 2 stamp parts with matted gold card 
final the large topper I used foam pads to give a raised look and a small gem in the middle 

I would like to enter this card in to some challenges 

My  mums craft shop          anything goes   Tuesday Alchemy   hopes and dreams 
Catch the bug          anything goes 
thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 


 
         

6 comments:

Craftylollea said...

This is fab chick, I love the colours you've used.
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

Amy said...

very cute stuff!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug!!

rachel taylor said...

thanks for the lovely comments I am finding my way round a computer better now but still having fun along the way

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the shape and layout x

Lexie said...

It's gorgeous. Fab colours and layout.
xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous.xxx