Followers

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

CHAMPAGNE 

hi to all well its almost tea time for me just going to pop up this card then might be back in later 
this being my third card for the day I thought I would do something a little different 



to make this card I used a template from pinflair 
I used white card I coloured the stand with pro markers  blush 
I coloured the bottle with brown and green prow makers 
I sprayed gold the laser cut champagne square and the bottle top and the glasses 
were sprayed pink then I added some gems and sentiment stickers and a rub down sticker for the rings I used acetate to make the glasses 
I would like to enter this card for a few challenges 

LADYBUG CRAFTS    any thing but not a card 
CUP CAKE CRAFTING    any thing but not a card 
CREATIVE CRAFTS CHALLENGE 2    new beginnings 
CRAFTS FOR ALL SEASONS   something new 
DEEP OCEAN   anything but not square 
ONE STOP CRAFT SHOP   new beginnings 
JOANNA SHEEN    new beginnings 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
keep warm 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the way you have showcased them.

Hugs
Linda xxx

MiMi Dibble said...

What a lovely wedding card that would make. Nice template.

lindyloo said...

Great project x

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Molecraft said...

A fabulous creation...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Lexie said...

Fab project.
xx

Brodders said...

Great project :)Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck - Jane

Eulalia said...

What a funny idea! Beautiful work!!
Thank you to share with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous, such a great design.
Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month
Sue

Sandra said...

This is very clever.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges

xxx

Jani said...

This is fab!
Very inspiring!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x