Followers

Monday, 14 January 2013

BEING INSPIRED 
my last card of the day then going to put my feet up and watch Mrs browns boys lol 


I thought I would do a different shape card 
I used backing papers and covered white card 
A topper and some sentiments 
and a few gems 
I would like to enter this card in for a few challenges 

CRAFT US CRAZY    inspire you 

OH LA LA    happy birthday 

DIVAS BY DESIGN   any thing goes 

thanks for popping by and having a look happy crafting to you all 
good night 
Rachel 

5 comments:

CheerDown said...

Lovely vintage card. The shape goes so well with the image you have used. Strangely enough your is the last card I will comment on today having just watched Mrs Browns Boys lol Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations
Alli x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely vintage card. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

Rebekah said...

Superb work thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

This is beautiful