Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013


STRAWBERRY'S
yep I still trying to think of summer lol not working on the out side but is working in side my house lol

this card is going in to a challenge that gave you a picture to look at as your inspirations




here is my card
I used patterned papers Debbie moor template
punch glitter glue promarkers
and a dige stamp from beccys places images

I would like to enter this card into some challenges
CRAFTY CARD MAKERS    belated birthday
THE PINK ELEPHANT   Inspirational photo
SQUIGGLESFLY     1by1 inche squares on a card
BECCYS PLACES dige stamp
thanks for dropping by
keep warm and safe happy crafting to all
hugs RACHEL



9 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is lovely. Good luck with your challenge entry x

Kathy Bradley said...

What an adorable card - thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!

Holly said...

What a yummy looking card! I adore the shape and the way you used your inchies! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

mamof9 said...

lovely card, I love the shape x

Dawn Lancaster said...

This is lovely! Great work!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Beccy said...

Your card is wonderful Rachel, I love the unusual shape and the mixture of colours... I also love the look of those strawberries in the inspiration photo! YUM! Great job.
Cheers,
Beccy

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous!! and may I say...YUMMY!! Thank you for playing along with our Squigglefly challenge this week!

Patrice said...

Great take on the inspiration...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-24.html?m=1

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful card! Great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!