Followers

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

GIRLIE 

hi to all for my second card of the day yes if you saw my first I have had lunch now and back in the craft room for an afternoon of crafting 
I used Gray silver and white cards to make this card 
sentiment stamp pro markers and sequins some gems and some boarder stickers 
last but not forgotten ink for around the edge 

I would like to enter this card into a challenge 

DIVAS BY DESIGN    make it girlie 

thanks for popping by happy crafting to all 
Rachel 

2 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Great design Rachel and I love the montone with a splash of pink - quite stunning!
Thank you for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck with our "Make it Girlie' challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Rachel,
WOW! I love this. Such a gorgeous design & the splash of colour in the flowers sets the whole card off. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx