Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

GOOD MORNING ALL 

Well up early to day and done all the house work for today 
not my favorite thing I like to do and yesterday I had  
to visit the dentist and do shopping and family things so to day is my day ye ha 
on to show you a card I made over the week end but have only just been able to put up its still with the love in mind 
yes must be feeling the love at the moment soon will change 

this is a double side  slider card 

when out full















I used a B-C-E template to make the card and I stitched the topper and printed out the wording then matted and layered both parts with black and red paper I used punched out harts on the sides and also papermania accent stickers on the sides and last but not forgotten some gems on the hart topper 

hope you all have fun and have a go happy crafting to you all 
   

No comments: