Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

PURRFECT 
hi to all just had time to pop up another card before this evenings class 
A stamp set I have not used but have now the words have not come out so well in the picture 
I got the word stamp in a goodies bag when I went to a craft show in Cardiff with my daughter last year 
 fun was had by that day 
the cat stamp and backing papers were bought on a day out In Cornwall at a lovely craft shop 
(a girls just got to shop ) 
I have also used wobbly eyes for a bit of fun 

  I used 3 different papers and matted and layered them 
also added some gems 
I would like to put this card in for some challenges 
SWEET STAMPS    any thing goes 

CRAFTY CHICKS      4 set colours  

ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS     sparkly any thing goes 

CHALLENGES 4 EVERYONE    anything goes   

thanks to all for the lovely replies  I have been having a lot of fun this week   
happy crafting to all 

thanks Rachel 

6 comments:

Kay Dalton said...

lovely card, i realy love his wobbly eyes, thank you for joining us at Glitter and Sparkle, best of luck with your entry x

Lexie said...

Lovely card.
xx

Ivory Moon said...

Very cute card xx
Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

Tina xxx

jane stillman said...

A cute card, with great colours

Craftylollea said...

Lovely card chick...I love your choice of colours and the image is so cute.
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our color challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!