Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Second card for today 
hi all yes I really was up early to day 
this card is one I like a lot and I made it using my big shot 



It is an Easel card one shape I like to do 
I used the x cut die for the small Rose topper 
I used LR0242 Marianne die for the large outer layer of the main part and the bottom part of the card 
I used spellbinders nestabilities the marvelous squares
I just love these as they mix and match to create 20 + designs
 I used the 3 outer squars to form  my main large topper by layering them up  on the card
 then the heart was cuttlebug provo craft disney heart cut out and embossed shape 
I used white card and pink card that was glittered 
and last but not forgotten I inked around the edge of the large toppers 
and added small  heart stickers and sticker  sentiment  

7 comments:

Craftylollea said...

This is gorgeous Rachel...I love the colours you've used chick
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

Kate M said...

This is a beautiful card - love that pink.
Am now following - maybe you would follow me?
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel taylor said...

hi to all thanks for the lovely comments and yes kate I would love to follow you I like seeing what other people do and getting ideas from you all when I have a blank moment thanks for popping by

jane stillman said...

An absolutely beautiful easel card x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,a great easel card..xxx

Jossy'sCorner said...

Lovely card - the peachy colours are very pretty. Helen x