Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

CLOCK ON FOR BIRTHDAY TIME

Hi to all have had  a full packed day lots on but have just popped by to put up this card
 went to a craft shop this afternoon and spent some money so had to play with my new toys lol 
(don't tell hubie lol)



to make this card I used
 white card and stamped the background with a stamp from the Kanban crafts clear stamp set of clocks 
I embossed the top layer with the tri boss folder clocks and on both layers
 I used memento ink pads desert sand and rich cocoa 
I used x cut large dies of the pocket watch to 3d one of the clocks and used the ink pads on it 
a small gem and some gold card for the base 
and a white gold edge sentiment sticker 

I would like to enter this card in to a challenge 
BUGABOO    lets here it for the boys 
thanks for all the lovely comments and thanks to all  who are now new followers of my blog 
happy crafting to all 
Rachel  

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Rachel, loving your new toys too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Great card Rachel xx Jan

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

Kate M said...

Lovely card - fabulous stamps!
xx

Lexie said...

This is just gorgeous Rachel!
xx

Claire Newcombe said...

This is gorgeous Rachel.

Claire x
(DT- Crafty Bloggers Network)

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the colour. Enjoy. Chris xx